Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
One important expectation for publication is that articles must make a strong theoretical contribution. Meaningful new implications or insights for theory must be present in all articles, whether such implications or insights are derived from empirical research, or from the conceptual synthesis of recent advances and novel ideas into new theory. Submissions should clearly signal and communicate the nature of their theoretical contribution in relation to the existing literatures.
The authors retain the copyright in their articles. Articles are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License to allow others to freely access, copy and use research provided but the author(s) is correctly attributed. As you retain the copyright, you would be able to use the final published version of the article in any way you wished.
Then you may deposit your accepted/published manuscript at any point. For example you could deposit to the some places, for example: your institutional repository (the repository of the institution you are affiliated to); your personal or company website; Sherpa Romeo; and/or SSRN.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.